A (former) TF2 Community

tastymonkey
Topic Author
Steam: tastymonkey
Origin: tastymonkey

Games

Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:19 am

I was wondering if any of yall use gog.com or just hang your hat on Steam?
-Tastymonkey

Kneecaps
Steam: Kneecaps
BattleNet: Kneecaps#1213

Re: Games

Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:26 pm

I've used Instant-Gaming a few times and it has been pretty great. But I've heard that prices will be lower on the weekend.
[[Dota 2, Overwatch, Hearthstone]]

Lunarfox
BattleNet: Yamwhacker#1685
Discord: Yamwhacker#9285

Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:56 pm

I bought quite a few things on gog, the only time I ever really had a problem was that I bought fallout 1 on there and then they lost the license because the rights transferred over from Black Isle to Bethesda so there was like a six month period where I couldn't play that one game, but other than that gog is pretty good. Their client sucks but you don't have to use it.

tastymonkey
Topic Author
Steam: tastymonkey
Origin: tastymonkey

Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:31 am

Lunarfox wrote:
I bought quite a few things on gog, the only time I ever really had a problem was that I bought fallout 1 on there and then they lost the license because the rights transferred over from Black Isle to Bethesda so there was like a six month period where I couldn't play that one game, but other than that gog is pretty good. Their client sucks but you don't have to use it.

I like the basic nature of their client as I just set the game to download and it installs it for me. Other than that I do not use it. To me it is like a download manager. I do like GOG and have a some games I got on GOG after getting them on Steam. Usually I waited for a good price to come along.
-Tastymonkey