A (former) TF2 Community

tastymonkey
Topic Author
Steam: tastymonkey
Origin: tastymonkey

The original Tastymonkey

Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:24 am

Well, I have been gaming on Steam since 2008 I reckon. Been gaming in general for much longer than that. I go by Tastymonkey of course but my name is Jacob. I like all sorts of games and have a decent sized Steam and GOG library. I have the same name on both. I even have a few games on Origin and Uplay. Shameful I know. All my games on those two are either free or from Humble Bundle bundle deals so I don't feel as bad. :-P

Seriously though, I am often up for a game but usually now days I do not have the time. I am happy to try and make some though.
-Tastymonkey

Lunarfox
BattleNet: Yamwhacker#1685
Discord: Yamwhacker#9285

Re: The original Tastymonkey

Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:57 am

"The Original Tastymonkey" sounds like a snack food, like animal crackers but all monkeys. Seriously though, good to see you still around Tasty!

tastymonkey
Topic Author
Steam: tastymonkey
Origin: tastymonkey

Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:21 am

Lunarfox wrote:
"The Original Tastymonkey" sounds like a snack food, like animal crackers but all monkeys. Seriously though, good to see you still around Tasty!

I am tasty after all. Thanks, I still appear on Steam often but don't get time to do much else. :-P
-Tastymonkey

Beau1994
Steam: Charles Brakely
Origin: BeauBlackburn
BattleNet: Beauj1994#1487
Discord: Beaujblackurn@gmail.com

Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:04 am

Hey y'all. Happy to see Death By Kukri is back up and running! I have been a member of this community since the beginning and been playing with these guys even longer.  My real name is Beau Blackburn and I'm representing Burns, Oregon. I love all sorts of games from FPS to strategy and rocket league to Battlefield.I work my days and game my nights so dont be afraid to shoot up a convo or party up. 

Happy to see the gang is coming back to gether!!
TF2, Rocket League, Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm, Overwatch, Battlefield and much more