A (former) TF2 Community

Preston
Topic Author
Steam: sazakaa
BattleNet: Preston#1531

Hello, I'm Preston

Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:11 am

Heya everyone!  Original DBK member here!  I actually go back to those dark times before DBK as well, but we'll not talk of aimbot accusers here.

TF2 was the game that brought me from console fps's to the PC master race.  I was in early High School at the time, so thanks to everyone who tolerated my immaturity.  DBK was a safe place with plenty interesting personalities and to be honest, I've missed it. hat can I say besides I like playing with skilled teammates and opponents who don't act like arseholes?  Starnick was of course the sniper-to-kill, but everyone provided enough challenge and jokes to make 8+ hour sessions of TF2 more than a fun time.  By the time I entered college, DBK was starting to peter out, but my heart remained fond of the community and it crossed my mind from time to time.  

I graduated from Berea College with duel degrees in Physics and Mathematics in 2015 and have been messing around with various career paths since.  I'm not sure where I want to end up, but since I graduated with zero debt I feel no pressure to pursue occupations for purely monetary reasons.

Nowadays I mainly play Super Smash Brothers Melee and Overwatch for entertainment along with a bit of Town of Salem.  I'd love to play with all y'all again and catch up!

Frag ya later,

Preston Tucker

P.S.  - Anyone know what my husband, Mumbles, is up to?!

tastymonkey
Steam: tastymonkey
Origin: tastymonkey

Re: Hello, I'm Preston

Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:06 pm

Immaturity? I will be 38 in couple weeks and I still have not matured. :-P
-Tastymonkey

Lunarfox
BattleNet: Yamwhacker#1685
Discord: Yamwhacker#9285

Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:52 pm

Heey Preston, good to see ya again! Maturity is overrated anyhow :P

Kneecaps
Steam: Kneecaps
BattleNet: Kneecaps#1213

Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:06 pm

Why hello there old friend.

Melee you say? We should play sometime! (if you emulate it, that is)
[[Dota 2, Overwatch, Hearthstone]]